New York City with Your Family! Family Friendly Apt in Hoboken $200 Per 1 Night
Location: Hoboken, Gateway Region, New Jersey, USA
Accommodations: Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4-6)
Located less than 20 minutes from Newark Liberty Airport and right across the Hudson River from New York City that can be reached in a short commute (by NJ Transit buses, PATH trains or NY Waterways Ferries), Hoboken is one of the best places to stay when visiting the area. The Mile Square City is a safe place for families offering a diversity of restaurants, boutiques, parks and playgrounds, and definitely the best views of Manhattan, all within walking distance.
odate a maximum of 4-5 adults (adults are not permitted to sleep on the top bunk bed for safety reasons). A fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher will make preparing dinner for your family a pleasure. Relax in the small living room to watch TV, play board games, or surf the Internet.
There is nothing easier than getting to the Big Apple from here! The apartment is located two short blocks away from NJ Transit bus stop that will take you to Time Square in less than 15 minutes. A 20-minute walk or a 5 minute bus ride will take you to the PATH station, where you can catch a train and be at the World Trade Center site in 10 minutes, Greenwich Village in 10 minutes, or 33rd street in 15 minutes.
Spend your days sightseeing in the Big Apple and come back home to Hoboken to enjoy a home cooked dinner (grocery stores nearby), play with the kids, and relax.
You may also decide to take a break from the Big City and relax in Hoboken, where there is plenty to do. Have lunch/dinner at one of the many ethnic restaurants, stroll around the birth town of Frank Sinatra, walk by the original baseball field, go up the hill and take a walk in the beautiful campus of Stevens Institute of Technology to enjoy a magnificent view of Manhattan from the George Washington Bridge all the way to the Financial district, shop at the many unique boutiques on Washington street, and take a peek inside Carlo’s Bake Shop that hosts Cake Boss, the TLC reality TV show.
Fun for kids… Take your kids to the playground (5 of them within 10 minute walks) or enjoy one of the many drop-in classes for toddlers and children only a few blocks away (music, yoga, puppets).
We use paypal for easy and safe transactions.
We speak English, French, and Thai.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queen size Beds (1), Child Beds (1) Travel toddler bed available upon request, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen : Fully equiped and stainless steel appliances
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Television : No Cables, we get about 20 channels
- DVD Player
- Wireless Broadband
Location & View
- Monument View : View of brownstones and local church
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Activities for Children: Six shady parks and playgrounds children of all ages (up to middle schoolers) within 10 minute walking distance. Sprinklers on from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Drop-in infant/toddler classes (up to 4 years old): music, puppets, and yoga classes. Activities for all ages: Frank Sinatra Museum (Frank Sinatra was born and raised right here in Hoboken) Hoboken Historical Museum. Fire Station Museum. Birthplace of Baseball Monument. Reality TV Carlo’s Bake Shop.
$200/night No extra charges $125 Cleaning Fee $200 Deposit to be refunded after departure
Please contact this owner to learn more about renting this property during the Super Bowl
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Multi Family
- Added: 6 months ago